L’Homme or the series on the man –
- The Circle of Life – A deeply philosophical work – with four figures – three find themselves engulfed in the circle of life, yet one rises out and beyond the world of illusion or maya as we call it. He is the man who has truly arrived. He is the chosen one.
- The Walk Across – Life is not easy. Yet we walk, yet we try to arrive at our destination passing through the vicissitudes of life, denoted by the twisted steel bars which are not easy to walk on.
- The Balancing Act – Supporting itself on one hand, there is a grace of effort which must be appreciated as thus.
- The Puzzle – A deeply philosophical work, the pieces of life – Do they fit? They often do, they often don’t and such is life.It’s not always a perfect fit. Two perfect pieces of a puzzle – a perfect fit. This concept has always fascinated me and I secretly wonder if there is any perfect fit at all or is it actually all “ perfect” just as it is – as our scriptures say from perfection we go to perfection – The imperfection thus lies only in our outlook.
- Pourquoi or Why – For me that is the ultimate question – Why?.Why are we here and why does what happen, happen. The whys are many and I desperately seek the answers as a curious seeking soul.
- The Blue Blood – a sold work which can be reproduced. Engulfed by the world of murkiness as denoted by the three figures, the man in blue stands apart ,he is the one who will ultimately rise triumphant. He is the blue blood of the Spiritual World.